We’re hosting an exciting giveaway this summer in honour of Canada’s 150th birthday! From June 1st – August 31st, stop by to test drive one of our many great vehicles and you’ll be entered to win… *drum roll please*
A 2017 Shelby Mustang GT350!
Sounds almost too good to be true? We promise it’s not!
How to Play
With every pre-owned or new vehicle test drive or purchase/lease, you could win a two-year lease for a 2017 Shelby Mustang GT350! Each test drive is worth one entry and purchasing/leasing a vehicle gives you 20 entries.
The following is a list of basic contest rules for the Advantage Ford Win a Mustang Contest (the “Contest”). These rules and regulations are subject to change without notice. The Contest will run from June 1, 2017 (the “Contest start date”) at 9:00 AM Mountain Time to August 31, 2017 (the “Contest closing date”) at 9:00 PM Mountain Time (the “Contest Period”).
- Contest is open to all residents of Alberta who have a valid unencumbered driver’s licence in good standing issued by a Canadian province or territory in his or her name, have the ability to insure and licence the prize vehicle described in the “Prize and Draw” section below and have reached the age of 25 at the time of entry. Employees of, immediate families of, and those residing with an employee of Wood Automotive Group, its dealerships and holdings, parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries, are not eligible to enter this Contest.
- No purchase necessary to enter the Contest. There are two ways to enter the Contest during the Contest Period:
(a) any eligible individual who takes an authorized test drive using an Advantage Ford new or pre-owned vehicle during the Contest Period and fills out a contest entry form will receive one (1) entry into the Contest. An authorized Advantage Ford representative must accompany the test drive. Only one entry per person.
(b) any eligible individual who purchases or leases a new or pre-owned vehicle from Advantage Ford during the Contest Period shall receive twenty (20) entries into the Contest. Retail purchases only.
Prize and Draw
- The prize is one (1) two-year prepaid lease of a new 2017 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 (the “Prize”). All applicable fees, taxes and GST are included in the “Prize.”
- The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the total number of valid entries received during the Contest Period.
- A random draw will be held at 1:00 PM Mountain Time on Friday September 1, 2017 at Advantage Ford, 12800 Macleod Trail SE, Calgary, AB T2J 7E5 (the “Draw”).
- A potential winner will be selected from all valid entries received up to August 31, 2017. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the total number of valid entries received at the time of the Draw.
- A maximum of one (1) Prize will be awarded.
- To be declared a winner and claim the Prize, the entrant selected for the Prize must:
(a) Be reached by telephone or email by Advantage Ford within thirty (30) days of the Draw;
(b) Correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question that will be asked by Advantage Ford over the telephone at a mutually convenient time without help of any nature; and
(c) Be eligible according to the Contest Rules and once the skill-testing question has been correctly answered, sign a Declaration and Release form that will be sent by mail, or email and return it, duly completed to Advantage Ford within five (5) business days of its receipt. The Declaration and Release requires a potential winner to confirm, except where prohibited by law, acceptance of the Prize as awarded, agreement to be bound by the Contest Rules, eligibility to participate in this Contest and compliance with these Contest Rules and to release Advantage Ford, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, dealers, its advertising and promotional agencies related to this Contest, and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, successors and assigns from any liability and damages which could arise out of or are in any way related to the Contest and from the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of the Prize.
(d) If a selected participant (i) cannot be reached by telephone within thirty (30) business days of the Draw date; (ii) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question (see rule 6.b); or (iii) fails to return the properly executed Declaration and Release form within the specified time (see rule 6.c), (iv) was under the age of twenty-five (25) at the time of entry, (v) is unable to insure and license the Prize or (vi) does not hold a valid unencumbered driver’s license in good standing issued by a Canadian province or territory in his/her name, then he/she will be disqualified and Advantage Ford reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible entries. Advantage Ford will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected participant.
- Failure to comply with any of the above conditions or otherwise with the Contest Rules, will result in the disqualification of the selected entrant. In this event, a new random draw from the remaining valid entries received will be performed to award the Prize and the entrant selected must be able to be reached by phone within 48 hours of the new draw, failing which another draw will be held within a subsequent equal time frame up until such a time as an official winner is declared. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the winners must be declared no later than September 30, 2017 otherwise the Prize will be void. If, as a result of an error relating to the entry process, drawing or any other aspect of the Contest or for any reason, there are more potential winners of the Prize than contemplated in the Contest Rules Advantage Ford may, at its sole discretion, conduct a random draw amongst all eligible Prize claimants after the Contest closing date to award the Grand Prize or may terminate or amend the Contest in whole or in part without notification to Contest participants.
- Unclaimed Prizes will be forfeited.
- Upon receipt of the Declaration and Release form, Advantage Ford will notify the Prize winner of the manner in which he/she will have to take possession of the Prize. Advantage Ford reserves the right to determine how the presentation of the Prize will occur and this may be either a media event, by mail, or in person.
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded with no changes or substitutions and picked up within thirty (30) days of the Draw. Advantage Ford reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the Prize as awarded with a prize of equivalent or greater value for any reason.
- Any applicable taxes and gratuities as a result of winning a Prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Proper identification is required prior to receiving prize (valid driver’s license, passport, or other photo ID).
- By entering the contest, entrants are giving Advantage Ford consent to publicize and/or broadcast his/her name, character, likeness, or voice in the media and on digital and social media platforms, without compensation, in any publicity carried out by or on behalf of Advantage Ford. Winners will also be disclosed/announced via website.
- Advantage Ford shall not be responsible or liable in any way in regards to the Prize, or any aspect of the Prize, not being available, due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Advantage Ford shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages, or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity, including, but not limited to, participating in an authorized test drive.
- Advantage Ford, its advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective employees, agents and representatives may not be held liable for, (i) late, lost, delayed, not received, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, fraudulent, or illegible entries (all of which shall be automatically void and not eligible for the Prize); (ii) failure to receive entries due to transmission failures, busy signals, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or technical failures of any kind, including without limitation, malfunctioning of any network servers, access providers, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or recipient; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest and breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers”. Advantage Ford reserves the right to void any entry and/or cancel or modify the Contest in whole or in part (without notice to entrants individually) in its sole discretion. Any person entering this Contest or trying to do so by any means which go against the intention of these Contest Rules and which would be unfair to the other participants will be automatically disqualified and Advantage Ford reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law – including criminal prosecution.
- The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, territorial and municipal laws and regulations. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be adjudicated in the applicable court in Alberta.
- By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and the decisions of Advantage Ford, which are final, binding and conclusive on all matters relative to this Contest. The Contest Rules are subject to change without prior notice and at Advantage Ford’s sole discretion.