Super Duty Towing Capacity: The 2020 Ford F-350
F-series Super Duty trucks have a long outstanding reputation for toughness and workability. As one of the most widely recognized trucks in North America, the F-series Super Duty trucks have served a multitude of commercial and recreational purposes with their unmatched towing capacity. Advantage Ford is excited to share that we have just obtained “a truckload” of stunning 2020 Super Duty Stock in every combo you could imagine. We’ve got the short box, long box, captain chairs, bench seats and a range of colours available. Explore our lineup online or in-store today.
We know that you have visited here today because you want to learn more about the towing capacity of the Ford F-350 Super Duty Truck; in short, the F-350 has unmatched towing capacity compared to our other F-series trucks and most other competitor’s trucks. The F-350 Super Duty truck has a remarkable towing capacity of 32,500lbs (with gooseneck / 5th wheel towing) making it suitable for both commercial and recreational use.
In addition to its towing capacity, the 2020 Ford F-350 has a number of other remarkable selling features that set it apart from competitors, here are some of our favourites:
- The 2020 Ford F-350 is equipped with Dana 60 front and rear axles
- The maximum payload of the 2020 Ford F-350 is 7,630
- The 2020 Ford F-350’s suspension is specially tuned for towing with a tight rear spring and reinforced midsection
- All F-350 trucks are equipped with a six-speed automatic transmission that supports both RWD and 4WD
- Super Duty trucks come with 5th-wheel/gooseneck packages available on all models
- The Super Duty is equipped with a smart trailer to tow connector that will provide you with the trailer connection status, as well as lighting and trailer battery notifications.
- All F-350 Super Duties come equipped with standard hill start assist which prevents rolling by maintaining brake pressure until the engine delivers enough torque all the truck to continue moving up the hill
- The F-350 comes with an unmatched Trailer Brake Controller or “TBC” which promotes smooth and efficient trailer braking. This remarkable technology power the trailer’s brakes with an output that is proportional to the vehicle’s brake pressure. The TBS system will continue to adapt to the output based on the status of the Anti-lock Brake System, prevent lockup and adapting to compensate for traction conditions.
- The F-350 diesel options offer 475 horsepower and 1050 pound-feet of torque
These are just a few of the remarkable towing features that the Ford Super Duty F-350 comes equipped with; if you are interested in learning more about the towing capabilities of the Ford Super Duty F-350 Truck our experts at Advantage Ford would love to help. Contact us today!