What separates the F150 from other trucks?
Ford has built many of the “best in class” trucks over the past few centuries, and one particular model that always tends to stand out to buyers is the Ford F-150. In fact, the F-150 continues to be the #1 selling truck in North America – an achievement that speaks for itself.
The F-150 stands out because it combines function with power and unbeatable features in its standard line of trucks. With state-of-the-art powertrain, safety systems, and standard auto-start and stop systems, the Ford F-150 is in a category of its own against some of the most rivaled competition. Simply put – this truck is built to work hard and play hard, for drivers who are serious about performance.
Advantage Ford is lucky to have a large collection of F-150’s in our inventory, including pre-owned models and the brand new 2021 Ford F-150. You can explore our catalogue online or in person at the dealership. Need help? You can also enjoy the friendly services of our highly knowledgeable staff in person or virtually! Let us help you find your perfect truck!
The Ford F-150 difference
1. Built to tow
You heard that right! The Ford F-150 is and always has been built to tow. With a towing capacity of up to 13,200 pounds, the F-150 gets you where you need to go. Most F-150 trucks are equipped with features suitable for both industrial/business towing and leisure towing. Whether it’s a boat, bricks, trailer, or work equipment, these exceptional capabilities will help you transition from weekday to weekend smoothly.
2. Military-grade body
Did you know that the body of the 2020 and 2021 Ford F-150 is made from military-grade aluminum alloy? This exclusive truck body material is one of the toughest bodies on the market today. Don’t let the light frame fool you; aluminum alloy is highly dent-resistant and extremely strong. The body of this truck is built to withstand even the toughest conditions.
3. State-of-the-art technology
The F-150 offers a variety of tech features across many of its years and models, and the new 2021 F-150 is no exception in keeping up with the latest technology. Here’s what you can expect:
- A standard SYNC 4 infotainment system with enhanced voice recognition
- Available 12” touchscreen
- Available 12” digital productivity screen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for wireless connectivity
- Over-the-air software updates that allow installation without visiting a dealership
- FordPass mobile app with some newly added features
- Ford Connect, 360-degree camera
- Driver-assist with intelligent navigation guidance
- Available BlueCruise technology with Adaptive Cruise Control, Stop-And-Go, Lane Centering, and Speed Sign Recognition
4. Customizable box features
If you are looking for deployable side box steps, LED box lighting, easy-to-stow loading ramps, or remote tailgate controls, look no further. The F-150 truck box can have various stow and tow features added to its already existing features, including an available Smart Hitch, Smart Trailer Tow Connector, and Onboard Scales. You can build and customize your Ford F-150 to match your lifestyle.
5. Engine options to fit your work and recreational needs
Explore the horsepower and torque options of the V6, V8, and V6 diesel engines that can be found in the Ford F-150 to find the engine that’s right for you:
- The brand new 3.5L PowerBoost Full Hybrid v6 Engine – 430HP, 570 lb.-ft. of torque, 12,700lbs of towing capability.
- 2.7L EcoBoost V6 – 325HP, 400 lb.-ft. of torque engineered with the Ford port-fuel and direct-injection system.
- 3.5L EcoBoost V6 – 400HP, 500 lb.-ft. of torque, with an impressive tow rating of 14,000lbs.
- 5.0L TI-VCT V8 – This engine boasts the legendary payload rating of 3,325 lbs, 400HP and 410 lb. – ft. of torque designed for heavy-duty work.
- 3.3L TI-VCT V6 – 290HP and 265 lb. – ft. of torque, a smaller engine perfect for the active household
- 3.0L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel – Diesel performance with 12,100 lbs max towing, 1,840 lbs payload, 250HP, and 440 lb.-ft. of torque, ideal for the driver who frequently tows for work or recreation.
Check out our new and pre-owned F-150 models at our Calgary location. Contact us for any questions or inquiries!
Don’t miss out on our summer deals and promotions!
Please follow and like us: